For Facebook competitions
· Please see the Facebook competition post for details of the specified performance date and times.
· The winner is entitled to two tickets to the specified performance.
· The winner is responsible for travel to and from the event and any accommodation before and after the event.
· The competition is non transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
· A winner will be chosen at random and notified on social media by the time specified.
· If the notified winner can’t make this date and time, a new winner will be drawn.
· If the winner has not confirmed 8 hours after notification from Standard Issue, the offer becomes invalid and an alternative name will be drawn at random.
· Competitions are in no way affiliated with Facebook.
These are the terms and conditions which apply to Standard Issue members and form an agreement between you and us.
By signing up to be a Standard Issue member, you accept these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully before signing up to be Standard Issue member. We recommend you save a copy of them for your future reference.
What is Standard Issue membership?
It’s a membership scheme for Standard Issue, with various tiers of membership. To sign up to be a Standard Issue Member, go to http://standardissuemagazine.com/memberships/ . On this page you can choose the membership option you would like.
By completing the sign-up process to be a Standard Issue Member, you are making an application to us for Standard Issue membership. Our acceptance of your membership will take place when we issue a written confirmation to you of said membership.
When will I get my membership goodies?
We will despatch your membership card and the other items referred to in our “Membership” page for your level of membership as soon as is practicable, but no warranties are given as to the time of delivery of such items. We shall not be liable for any late delivery or non-delivery.
How can I contact you?
Standard Issue is published by Mitten Publishing Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 8895095 and whose registered office is 60 Beamish View, Birtley, County Durham, DH3 1RS.
If you have any questions about Standard Issue membership or these terms and conditions, you can contact us by email at [email protected].
How long does Standard Issue membership last? Can I cancel it?
Your membership will start when we confirm your membership and will automatically continue into the next billing period, unless we or you terminate or cancel it in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You may cancel your Standard Issue membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the benefits of your Standard Issue membership until the end of your current billing period.
If you elect to have your membership renewed automatically your bank account will be debited in future years on the calendar date on which the first payment is debited to your account or the closest working day to such date, unless in the meantime you have given us 14 days’ prior notice of your intention to cancel by email to [email protected] No cancellation fee will be charged.
Please notify us of any change of address or bank or credit card details promptly by email to [email protected]
What else do I need to know?
By signing up for to be a Standard Issue member, you promise us that: