Amanda Wilkie trawls the internet so you don’t have to. This week there’s some first class interpretation and a spot of cat karma.
1. This sign language interpreter totally stole the show.
2. I’m not ashamed to say I was amused by whoever got creative with some googly eyes on this poster.
3. The best sign I’ve seen in a while.
4. This incident shows how cats can be total arseholes. I still laughed though.
5. When you can’t help but smile at your friend’s misfortune…
6. Ever wanted to see goths raving to the Thomas the Tank Engine theme tune? Well you’re in luck!
7. I found this photo both amusing and disturbing in equal measures.
9. Twitter user @shelbyfero shared some children’s poetry with us and little Gabi certainly took it up a level.
10. Cat karma. Simple as that.
11. This Australian news anchor certainly caught the eye of many with her interesting neckline.
Once seen, cannot be unseen.
12. I think Sophie’s mum deserves an honourable mention for providing the material for this total gem of a tweet:
My mum was too embarrassed to tell the vet our tortoise was called voldetort so she just said his name was Susan
— sophie (@Scphietab) March 12, 2015
13. And finally, whilst nosing around the internet I once again stumbled upon this crazy oldie but goodie. Will probably appeal most to those of a certain age.4156 Views
Mum of two. Wife of one. Lover of wine. Head full of random wit and nonsense.